PKF Avant Edge is the channel partner for AlienVault, one of the Gartner quadrant solutions in the SIEM (Security Information and Event Management) category. We are also one of the few companies in the region with Alienvault Certified Security Engineer (ACSE) Certification.
AlienVault’s Unified Security Management™ (USM™) platform accelerates and simplifies threat detection, incident response and compliance management for IT teams with limited resources, on day one. With essential security controls and integrated threat intelligence built-in, AlienVault USM puts complete security visibility of threats affecting your network and how to mitigate them within fast and easy reach.
Whether large or small, all organizations need complete visibility to:
- Detect emerging threats across your environment
- Respond quickly to incidents and conduct thorough investigations
- Measure, manage, and report on compliance (PCI, HIPAA, ISO, and more)
- Optimize your existing security investments and reduce risk
AlienVault’s Unified Security Management solution delivers this complete security visibility by providing the five essential security capabilities in a unified platform, controlled by a single management console:
- Asset Discovery – active and passive network discovery
- Vulnerability Assessment – active network scanning, continuous vulnerability monitoring
- Threat Detection – network and host IDS, file integrity monitoring
- Behavioral Monitoring – netflow analysis, log normalization, service availability monitoring
- SIEM – log management, SIEM event correlation, analysis, and reporting
For more information on the Alienvault USM Product or our professional services and training services for Alienvault, please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org